The Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) team is excited to open registration for two new courses in a three-Jump Start series focused on virtualization. These one-day live online events are designed for IT Pros experienced in virtualization but interested in learning how to better leverage the Windows Server 2012 platform, Hyper-V and System Center 2012 SP1. All three courses will leverage a team-teaching approach to deliver an engaging, demo-rich, live learning experience.
REGISTER NOW for each of these great (FREE) sessions!
- Introduction to Hyper-V Jump Start — Jan. 24, 2013, 8am-5pm PST
- Instructor Team: Symon Perriman and Jeff Woolsey
- This is the first of a three course series and is designed for IT Pros experienced in virtualization (i.e., VMware) but in need of learning how to leverage Hyper-V to perform essential tasks in the Windows Server 2012 platform.
- Microsoft Virtualization for VMware Professionals Jump Start— Jan. 30, 2013, 8am-5pm PST
- Instructor Team: Symon Perriman and Matt McSpirit (both VMware VCPs)
- This is the second of a three course series and is tailored for VMware professionals looking to get up-to-speed on how Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V and System Center 2012 SP1 compares with VMware vSphere 5.1 and VMware’s Private Cloud, respectively.
- Microsoft Tools for VMware Integration/Migration Jump Start— Late Feb. 2013, STAY TUNED
- Instructor Team: Symon Perriman (VMware VCPs) and TBD
- This is the third of a three course series and is tailored for VMware professionals looking for ways to better leverage the Windows Server 2012 platform and System Center 2012 SP1 to integrate with VMware more effectively.
Interested in exploring the best ways to manage and secure PCs, tablets (Surface, iPad, etc.) and mobile devices (Windows Phone, Android, iPhone) in the cloud? Check out the Windows Intune Jump Start on January 31, 2013!
More information please visit http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/events/b/weblog/archive/2013/01/09/new-series-of-virtualization-jump-starts.aspx